Current Job Openings
Industrial Electrician/Field Technician – Click to apply
Location: Baltimore/Indianapolis/Philadelphia/Washington D.C.
The Electrical Field Technician duties will include: traveling weekly to client sites across North America to gather electrical distribution system information, such as wire size, length, circuit breaker settings, fuse information, transformer data, etc; surveying facilities for exposures to live conductors; supporting engineers in power studies of client sites; creating field sketches of systems; presenting finished report to client, and affixing safety labels to electrical equipment.
The ideal candidate will project a professional appearance and have an extensive electrical background as an industrial electrician or engineer working with building electrical distribution systems.
Prospective candidates must pass skills testing to be considered for the position. Employment contingent upon passing a physical and criminal background and MVR check. Must be able to pass employment drug screening.
Potential candidates will have the following skills:
- at least five years of electrical experience in an industrial setting.
- must be safety oriented as well as able and willing to wear up to Category 4 PPE while on the job.
- must be able to work in heights up to 30 feet.
- must have a willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
- must be able to follow detailed and defined guidelines.
Candidates will also excel at both oral and written communication, able to provide outstanding customer service and work as a team. Must have current basic computer skills and ability to work with mobile devices, such as tablets, as part of the position.
Business Development Representative – Click to Apply
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Lewellyn is looking for a Business Development Rep to join our team. As a Business Development Rep you will be helping to drive company revenue by handling inbound inquiries, reaching out to current clients to identify cross-selling opportunities, and generating new leads through cold calls and cold emails.
We’re looking for an individual who is competitive, teachable, self-starting and willing to learn Lewellyn’s offering in the market.This means running a value-based sales process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with our client service team. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
Most importantly, we are looking for sales professionals that exemplify our core values. As a company, we have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team. Our mission at Lewellyn is to be the best safety service company to work for and best safety service company to work with. We want to be a platform for good work, good people, good pay. We define good work as challenging, interesting, and stimulating. We are looking for people who are positive, self-starting and supportive.
Lewellyn Technology is a national leader in workplace safety. We provide complete solutions for Electrical and Combustible Dust safety. Lewellyn is growing quickly and offers an incredible opportunity for a sales professional to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Business Development Rep committed to our core values and focused on winning.
- Research high-quality sales opportunities using competitive intelligence and present findings to your assigned field sales team that drives them to close
- Partner with Account Executives to apply and execute proven outbound and inbound Lead Generation Methods to drive new business
- Champion Lewellyn through direct cold calling, email, and industry events
- Attend events, assist with setting up, onsite support to sales and marketing team, acquire referrals and further contact information as needed
- Collaborate with sales team to transition qualified opportunities and ensure timely follow-up by documenting relevant information via Salesforce.com CRM
- Track and measure overall success and provide weekly sales region updates
- How we measure success: Qualified opportunities, Influencing Closed Business, Daily Activities
- Should have strong attention to detail, be able to multitask several projects daily and be a motivated proactive, self-starter
- Self-starter who can take initiative with minimal guidance and direction and run with projects to make it their own
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Google, Gmail, Google Docs Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must have the drive to learn and work in a fast-paced technology environment that is quickly evolving
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing or other related field or equivalent experience/education
Lewellyn offers competitive compensation and access to a comprehensive program which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible PTO, Holiday Pay, and 401K.
Industrial Sales Account Manager/Combustible Dust – Click to Apply
Preferred Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Position Overview – The Industrial Sales Account Manager for Combustible Dust is responsible for field inbound leads and requests as well as educating prospective and lapsed customers primarily on combustible dust, and secondarily on electrical safety product offerings and services to improve their safety and performance. This is a full-time job that requires 2+ years of experience and a High School Diploma.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Field inbound leads and requests, via telephone and email. Will describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services.
- Educates prospective and lapsed customers primarily on combustible dust, and secondarily on electrical safety product offerings and services to improve their safety and performance. Explains pricing and answers questions from customers, building value in the customer relationship.
- Generate outbound calls to targeted prospects.
- Communicate with customers, both before and after the scheduled service(s).
- Processes all on-line requests.
- Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services. Obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
- Discovers repeat opportunities.
- Maintains accurate daily client and activity information in CRM.
- Generate client proposals and respond to RFP/RFQs.
- Coordinate internally with Project Manager, Accounting and Scheduling
- Consistently meets departmental sales goals.
- Continued product education to better service customer calls.
- Enthusiastic team player
- One or more years experience in sales in a high volume fast, paced environment
- Strong customer service and telesales skills
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior closing skills
It is the policy of Lewellyn Technology to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.